- At least two years clinical monitoring experience or relevant clinical trial experience.
- Relevant life science degree / medical / nursing background or equivalent.
- Customer service orientation.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
- Attention to detail.
- In-depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge Ability to perform travel an average of 65%, depending on project needs.
- Excellent communication in English in both written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks, establish and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators, site personnel and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to develop, organize and manage new skills and tasks.
- Home based position in either Sydney or Melbourne
- Reports directly to Clinical Team Leader, Clinical Research Manager or Clinical Operations Manager.
- Collaborates with POI project team members.
- Collaborates with POI and local support personnel.
- Liaises with Investigators, Site Staff, and Regulatory Authorities and Ethics Committees.
- Liaises with Sponsor scientific and medical personnel.
- Liaises with Vendors and Sub-contractors such as Central Laboratory and Courier organizations.
- Liaises with Quality Assurance personnel.
Please apply online at www.pharm-olam.com/careers
Pharm-Olam International, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.